ESAF is an established name in Microfinance, having launched our Micro Enterprises Development (MED) program in 1995. Since then we have successfully expanded the program across the country, bringing social and economic prosperity to several low income and unbanked segments of society.
Micro Banking provides a broad package of financial inclusion products and business development services to the socially and economically challenged. In Micro Banking all banking services are provided right at your doorstep through group based models.
We give women priority when it comes to Micro banking activities, and we have over 1.20 million women enjoying the benefits of our services currently. We recently launched mobility banking in order to serve our customers faster & better.
We also provide all customers under our Micro Banking scheme, a PM Jan Dhan account with Debit cum ATM card.
Income Generation Loan (IGL)
- For customer who is to undertake any new or expanding lawful micro enterprise activity conducted by self or by family member
- For customer who has already availed the Micro Banking service, and requires higher loan for their business
Ultra Poor Loan
- Designed for rural areas where loan requirement is less than 10,000/- for undertaking any micro business
Vidya Jyothi Loan
- For meeting the education expenses of sangam member’s children; including tuition fee, sponsoring lap top’s, and non-tuition fee.
Nirmal Jeevandhara Loan
- Nirmal loan can be availed to meet the costs for construction of hygienic toilets with or without a septic tank. This will cover the cost of requisite material, construction and the cost of labor
- This is designed for accessing clean energy products like solar lamps, energy efficient cooking stoves, Water purifiers, etc. among members for better environment friendly life
Consumer Durables Loan
- This is designed for accessing consumer products such as mobile, TV, Fridge, Sewing Machine, etc.
- Loan provided for any purposes or for top up loan are broadly categorized under this loan