ESAF SFB branches are designed to welcome and cater to all customer segments, keeping the philosophy of “Joy of Banking” as the central theme. The branches are envisaged to act as facilitation points for various banking services.
ESAF SFB provides the convenience of Anywhere Banking. ESAF SFB customers can avail various services related to banking and transactions, irrespective of where their account is originated and operated (Base/Home Branch).
ESAF SFB respects the significant contribution of MSMEs, especially Micro enterprises, to India’s growth and employment landscape. To partner and promote such MSMEs, ESAF SFB branches have dedicated service desks and personnel for MSMEs (Micro enterprises) in its branches to provide customized products, services and faster processing of MSME financial requirements.
ESAF SFB branches are envisaged to comprehensively serve all the customer requirements with respect to Banking services. Provided below is an indicative list of services offered in ESAF SFB branches.
- Availing CASA, Deposits, Loan products etc
- Fund transfer to own and third party account within and outside Bank
- Standard Instruction for fund transfer at regular frequency to own and third party accounts
- Cash deposit and withdrawal services
- Availing Investment products like Insurance, Mutual Funds, Pension etc
- Information on CASA Balance & activity, Periodic average balance, TDS details etc.
- Information on Term Deposit Accounts, Interest statement, TDS details etc.
- Information on Loan accounts, Statements, Tax statement etc.
- Information on Investment products
- Status of Cheque payment, Debit Card, Chequebook request etc.
- Upgradation of existing relationships like CASA, Deposits etc.
- Modification of limits for cash transaction and fund transfer, disputes related to transactions etc.
- Emergency services like Debit Card Hotlisting, Stop cheque payment etc.
- Registration/De-registration into services like Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS/Missed Call Banking etc.
- Request for account related services like Account statement, Debit card, Chequebook etc.
- Updation of personal information such as Mobile Number, Communication Address, Aadhar Number, Pan number, Nominee details etc.
- Issues related to Fund transfer, Cash deposit/withdrawal
FAQs related to branch banking
The central rationale behind any branch banking is “one is a customer of the Bank and not limited to the Home/Base Branch of the bank”. Customer can do transactions and avail various banking services in any ESAF SFB branch.
Banking transactions are divided into two categories, Transactions done at the home branch and transactions done at other branches of ESAF SFB. Home branch is the branch where the customer opened the relationship or account. Advantage of Anywhere Banking is that it allows the customers to transact in any branch of ESAF SFB. This helps in ESAF SFB customers having a seamless banking experience with the Bank irrespective of account origin location and ownership. However, there are monthly limits defined for various banking services and transactions basis Home branch definition.