Business loan can be availed for:
- Purchase of assets, business expansion, Working Capital requirements etc.
- Any Long term/Working capital requirement in Manufacturing / Trading / Service segments.
- Agriculture : Production, Processing and Trading of Agri / Allied Agri products
- Any other income generation activity
- Simplified documentation procedures
- Faster processing
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Flexible repayment options
- Minimum loan size INR 50,000 to INR 10 lakh with collateral
- 1 to 7 Years with collateral
- Fixed; Prevailing interest rates
1) What kind of Business loans does ESAF offer?
Working capital and term loans for Manufacturing, Trading , Service and Agriculture or any other income generation activities.
2) Who can avail ESAF Business Loan?
Submit your loan application with required documents at our nearest Branch/Relationship Manager and after complying all terms and conditions loan will be disbursed
3) How will my loan eligibility be determined?
- Age : 18 – 65 yrs at the time of loan sanction.
- Domicile Status in the area (No. of Years): 3 Years
- Vintage in the line of business : 2 Years.
- Cash flow to meet the proposed loan EMI’s
- Co-applicant required: Yes
4) What is the process for getting loan?
Please walk up to any of our branches, OR contact us @ Tollfree No 1800 103 3723 OR apply online at the link given below. Let’s know your requirement, our Relationship Manager will be at your service.
5) How will my loan eligibility be determined?
Loan eligibility is based on the credit assessment / your monthly disposable/surplus income
6) Can I give standing instruction to repay my Business Loan, directly from my ESAF Savings Account?
Yes, you can opt for Automated Repayment and your EMIs will be directly repaid from your ESAF Small Finance Bank Savings Account, thus saving you the trouble of procuring, signing and tracking post-dated cheques.
7) How much time does ESAF require to process the Business loan?
After receipt of all relevant documents/papers/information from the prospective customers, Bank will intimate its decision for sanction/rejection of loan proposal within maximum seven working days.