ESAF Kisan Credit Card (E- KCC) Working Capital
For all agricultural activities including ancillary activities where there is a working capital requirement like developmental activities undertaken in the farm, vermi-composting, etc.
Salient Features / Terms & Condition
- Maximum loan up to Rs. 25 lakh
- Loan is available for allied activities also
- No prepayment charges
- Validity period of KCC is for 5 years and its review cum renewal of limit
Pre- Sanction Documents
- KYC documents for identification.
- Passport size photographs of the borrowers in duplicate
- Cropping pattern.
- Copies of land records regarding lands owned/leased as certified by revenue authorities
- Latest land tax paid receipts are to be produced for verification
- Original/certified copies of the title deeds and other required documents to satisfy that the applicant is the true and legal owner of the land whenever landed property is offered as security/where developments are proposed
- Encumbrance certificate for last 13 years
- Latest updated bank statement for last 6 months
- Project report to be produced wherever applicable.
- Original Tax receipt and Possession certificate from village office