You can apply through any of the below channels.
- Apply for Savings Account online.
- Place request through our website
- Walk into any of our branches
Interest earned on your Savings Account balance shall be credited to your account on a half yearly basis in the months of June and December. Interest is calculated on a daily basis on the daily closing balance in the account at the rate of 4% per annum.
The Bank needs no introduction from an existing Bank account holder if you are submitting proof of identity and address documents, as prescribed.
Anyone can be included as a joint applicant for a Savings Account except a minor (less than 18 years of age).
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
Yes, you can set up standing instructions through your Savings Account. A few examples of the same are as below:
- Transfer to a Fixed Deposit.
- Transfer to a Recurring Deposit
- Make recurring payments like LIC premium, Installments etc.
- For more details please contact your nearest Bank branch.
You can access your Savings Account through:
- Bank branches
- ESAF Bank ATMs
- Phone Banking
- Mobile Banking