Loan against Property
For any purpose like business, education, marriage, asset purchase etc.
- Simplified documentation procedures
- Faster processing
- Safe storage of documents
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Flexible repayment options
- Balance Transfer facility: Available
- INR 1 lakh to INR 10 Lakhs
- 1 to 7 years
- Fixed; Prevailing interest rates
Documents to be produced
- Two Valid KYC Documents as per Bank Policy
- Encumbrance certificate for last 13 yrs
- Title deed copies
- Prior title deed copies ,wherever applicable
- Latest land tax receipt
- Location certificate
TAT for Processing
15 days from the receipt of all supporting documents
Terms and Conditions
1) Who can avail ESAF Loan Against Property ?
You are eligible to apply ESAF Loan Against Property, if you meet below conditions
- Age : 18 – 65 yrs at the time of loan sanction; should not exceed 70 yrs at loan closure
- Domicile Status in the area (No. of Years): 3 Years
- Vintage in the line of business/Profession : 2 Years
- Adequate Cash flow to meet the proposed loan EMI’s
- Co-applicant required: Yes
2) What is the process for getting loan?
Please walk up to any of our branches, or contact us @ Tollfree No 1800 103 3723 or apply online at the link given below. Let’s know your requirement, our Relationship Manager will be at your service.
3) How will my loan eligibility be determined?
Loan eligibility is based on the credit assessment / your monthly disposable / surplus income.
4) What is the maximum loan amount I can borrow?
Up to 60% of the market value of the property can be availed subject to eligibility norms being met.
5) Can I give standing instruction to repay my Loan Against Property, directly from my ESAF Savings Account?
Yes, you can opt for Automated Repayment and your EMIs will be directly repaid from your ESAF Small Finance Bank Savings Account, thus saving you the trouble of procuring, signing and tracking post-dated cheques.
6) Is there any prepayment option for your loan product?
7) How much time does ESAF require to process Loan Against Property ?
After receipt of all relevant documents/papers/information from the prospective customers, Bank will intimate its decision for sanction/rejection of loan proposal within maximum seven working days.