Registration for Internet Banking
As part of easy on boarding initiative, the esteemed customers of ESAF SFB can instantly register for Internet banking Using the allocated Customer ID, the registered mobile number, Debit Card number and PIN.
- For registration to internet banking, the process is as follows.
- Log on to www.esafbank.com
- In the Login section, please select “Personal”.
- In the next page, please click on the link depicting “New user Sign up”.
- In the next page, please fill in your customer ID as provided while opening the account.
- In the next page, please fill in the complete Debit Card Number, Debit card expiry date in MM/YY format, Date of Birth is DD/MM/YYYY format and captcha.
- In the next page, please fill in the OTP sent to the registered mobile number of the account.
- In the next page, please choose your User ID and login password. Please follow the password policy while generating the password.
- Once the new password and re-entered password is matched, the customer can start using the Internet banking services using his user ID and login password.