BHIM Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
BHIM Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is a payment platform managed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). It enables money transfer between bank accounts or other payment systems (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) through a Virtual ID created for your bank account. ESAF SFB is live on BHIM UPI platform. All ESAF customers can benefit out of the platform by linking their ESAF bank account to BHIM app.
Features of UPI
- Immediate money transfer through mobile device round the clock 24*7 and 365 days.
- Single mobile application for accessing different bank accounts.
- Single Click 2 Factor Authentication – Aligned with the Regulatory guidelines, yet provides for a very strong feature of seamless single click payment.
- Virtual address of the customer for Pull & Push provides for incremental security with the customer not required to enter the details such as Card no, Account number; IFSC etc.
- Can be a solution to Cash on Delivery hassle, running to an ATM or rendering exact amount.
- Merchant Payment with Single Application or In-App Payments.
- Over the Counter Payments, Barcode (Scan and Pay) based payments.
- Donations, Collections, Disbursements Scalable.
- Raising Complaint from Mobile App directly.
- 24X7 availability
- Access to different bank accounts through single app
- Use of Virtual ID is more secure, no credential sharing
- One click authentication
- Raise Complaint from Mobile App directly